08 May 2010

Harakah is very good... must read!!!

"Berdasarkan laporan tahunan bermula 2007 hingga 2009 dari Syarikat Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad telah membuktikan bahawa Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial [ PERKESO ] merupakan pemegang saham terbesar di dalam syarikat tersebut ."

The above is an excerpt from harakahdaily.net and the article (or news if they call that news) was published by: 

Ustaz Nasrudin Hassan at Tantawi,
Ketua Dewan Pemuda PAS Pusat.


According to the report (I assumed the report is genuine subject to maybe it's not), Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial does indeed have shares in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad onto the amount of 0.71% of total shares. (the report is claimed to be true as at February 2010)

Well, now I'm not so sure anymore whether my teachers taught me right...? isn't 0.71 is actually less than 1%.

Who said it was the biggest share?.... I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be alive and speak up... your comments will not be filtered.