07 May 2010

Sex party with school girls and place your bets for world cup now!!!

Yes I do understand what Datuk Dr. Awang Adek Hussein is trying to say.

"Jika kerajaan tidak mengeluarkan lesen kepada pihak yang memohon, aktiviti perjudian dan pertaruhan haram tetap berlaku tanpa kawalan dan pemantauan pihak berkuasa"

I was just about to take a nap when my eyes caught the above statement...

So let me put it this way...

I want to have sex party with school girls in school compound on weekends and I think I should apply to the government's approval and I will keep on applying until they figure out there is no use rejecting my application because I would still do it in the school compound without consent, so they might as well give one so they could at least enjoy the show.

Morale is, you must be certain of what you say and what you say counts.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be alive and speak up... your comments will not be filtered.