26 December 2010

Breakup or breakfast.

Good morning folks,

Another morning, another day without sunshine. Having breakfast at local restaurant.

There is a group of girls next to my table. Talking about work, how their good looking supervisor is having an affair with one of the promoters. It's either curiosity or jealousy. It has been a while since I last do this. Sitting and listening to other people's conversation. Making assumptions and making deductions to narrow down their motives and gist. My hubby does not encourage me to continue. That is why I became "ex". But a fight with hubby few weeks back nearly make him an "ex". I love what I do, but he does not. He said I am jeopardizing the family. Now he has gone for a vacation with the kids. Giving time to relax the tension between us.

Rais Yatim was right. Only few percentage survives mix-marriage.


Sent from my BlackBerry®Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be alive and speak up... your comments will not be filtered.