26 December 2010

How to get rid of dandruff.

I just came back from OTWC had few drinks with friends and we talked about politics, education and......... dandruff. My friend name Amanda had long hair before she decided to make it short in order to repair her problem with dandruff.

She has oily hair thus short hair should be easier to maintain. But no, the problem did not go away. So I told her to stop using other shampoos and go get "Selsun Blue" at the nearest pharmacy.

Expensive yes. But with the sulfuric properties it is very very effective. Use it on alternate days and you can see the effect after a week. Now sitting in front of the TV, and hope I win tonight's bet.

Cherio.

Sent from my BlackBerry®Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be alive and speak up... your comments will not be filtered.